Monday 27 January 2014

20's inspired Hairstyles

I have decided to start off my series of posts with 20's inspired hairstyles.

Glamour is all i think about when i think of 1920's! 

This hairstyle is how i am going to be wearing my hair for my 21st. Absolutely love it! So classy and sophisticated. The best thing is that it can be used in modern society as a going out hairstyle. 




Another hairstyle I love is the following. So simple and elegant. 



Hair accessories are a major factor in finishing off the hairstyle here are some images of accessories and head bands that are 1920's inspired. 



The Flapper Headband:
       

The Head Band:





















So here are a few 1920's inspired hairstyles and head pieces.

Stay tuned for my next post I will be looking at 1920's inspired makeup.


No comments:

Post a Comment